South Central Railway Recruitment: RRC South Central Railway has invited applications for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Medical Officer Vacancy at 110 posts.. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Details Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Online application Form, Application Fee, How to Apply Starting and Closing Date given below. You can Apply Online through the South Central Railway Official Website (appr-recruit.co.in) before Last Date 13 July 2020 For South Central Railway Recruitment 2020.
They should apply only after reading the complete advertisement. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Medical Officer Apply Online 2020 Notification / Advertising short description below there:–
Details OF DHS South Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Department Name: South Central Railway
Total Vacancies: 110
Post Name: Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Medical Officer
Advt. No.-. 02/2020/COVID-19
Starting Date to Apply Online 13 July 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online 15 July 2020
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test.
- For more selection process details please go to below official notification.
Educational Qualifications of RRC South Central Railway Jobs 2020
- Specialist Doctors- MBBS Degree and PG / Diploma in General Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine or Anaesthesia.
- GDMO Doctors- MBBS with completion of Internship.
- Nursing Superintendent- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery (OR) B.Sc. Nursing.
- Lab Assistants- 10+2 Pass in science stream plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Hospital Attendant- 10th Pass / Matriculation or ITI.
- For more posts wise education qualification details please go to the below official notification
Vacancy Details and Pay Scale
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Specialist Doctors||09||₹ 95,000/- per month
|GDMO Doctors||16||₹ 75,000/- per month
|Nursing Superintendent||31||₹ 44,900/- + admissible allowances
|Lab Assistants||04||₹ 21,700/- + admissible allowances
|Hospital Attendant||50||₹ 18000/- + admissible allowances
Candidates’ age limit should be:-
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 54 years
- Relaxation- For more details please go to the below official notification
- Applicants will not have to pay any application fee.
Application Start Date: 13 Jul 2020
Application Last Date: 15 Jul 2020
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are advised to fill your details online through SCR Indian Railways on or before 15/07/2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- More selection process details go to the below official notification section.